Friday, March 21, 2008

indecisive

Oh man! I don't know what to do today!!

I have a hematologist appt then I kind of want to go to the mall to buy new makeup but then again I have to do this stupid Anthro project and Soc paper to write as well....Navin wants to hang out with me, too.

Argh what should I do?!

I called that girl who asked for my number last night. No answer. Maybe she's in class.

I also called the other her. The one I like sooo much but is way too busy for anything. :-/

I don't want to sound conceited but no matter which hot babe is interested in me, it doesn't matter b/c I am not interested really in anybody else but you-know-who...It's just I have to keep my player- full-of-myself attitude because thats my stupid defense mechanism for not getting hurt.

Okay, I need to showahh.

Loves.

No comments: