Sunday, March 16, 2008

ASDFG

It is gorgeous outside!! This whole weekend has been sunny and beautiful! Well, except for yesterday's scattered showers in stupid Terre Haute, Indiana.

Pause.

Can I just say that every time, every. single. time. I get on my laptop to do homework I end up blogging here? Argh!


Resume. Wait, no!

Rewind. The ride down to Indy was interesting. Fun. Boring. In that order, too. I LOVE everyone on the lacrosse team. Seriously, we have the sweetest group of girls playing...its awesome! The hotel we stayed at was shady as hell...the whole city of Terre Haute is ridiculous. No offense to them but that place was creepin...it looked like everything was stuck in the 70's or something, idk...

We played really great the next day. Everyone put 110% of their heart and soul into it. I really don't want to elaborate on the game right now b/c I'm just gonna get to why I'm even posting in this stupid blog nobody reads.

I'm sooo frustrated at this girl. Really. Frustrated. We talked on Friday for a good ten minutes and then you'd think we'd talk again but NO, we DON'T! Saturday I just txted her telling her how I'm not joking around and to have just a BIT of consideration to tell me, just call me and tell me "leave me alone" and she replied something to the effect of, "i want to be friends with you and you don't understand. i care about you but you don't realize the situation." FUCK THAT. well, at least she responded, right? WRONG! I got my hopes up and called her a few times well...to hell with that because I'm never calling you again. Really. I'm not. I'm wasting my sweet time even blogging about her right now when I have 3 subjects to read for! Ugghhh! WHY DO I CARE ABOUT HER?

I know, I suck. I didn't even write anything witty or intelligent today. Whatever, eff that.

No comments: