Thursday, March 27, 2008

the ex files

I rarely go to my 830 T & R class because it is complete waste of my time. Prof, really, dude if you're just going to post the PPts online for me to study from- why should I wake up that early and go?

But this Thursday was different. There were presentations and I hadn't met with my group at ALL, so I figured, "hey nadira, lets actually go to class to see whats up"....

I clocked out to bed at around 1230AM. She txts me at 1-ish. We talk for about 15 minutes. I go back to sleep, restless and anxious for the next day.

My annoying ringtone, "Feedback" blares three times. I check the clock. I'm apparently dyslexic as I read it for 830 AM. I pick up the phone and he tries to be sly...Tisk Tisk, can't pull anything on me, buddy cuz I figured you out in about 2.5 seconds who you are. Yup, he called. He's worried. He's anxious. He just needed to vent. After coaxing the bastard to let me go to sleep so I'm not a zombie the next day, naturally, I call her. Of course, she has to be in a different time zone this week and is experiencing a night on the town. She calls about an hour and a half later. I cannot fall asleep after telling her the story because I'm too wired and anxious for the next week. I clock out at God Knows When waking up to my alarm at 745AM. Sweet.

Holy Fuck. I am SO tired! I must go study for Anthro and pray to God I at least get a B+, an deserving B+.

I'm selling back some of my books to get cash. My ex owes me $90. I emailed his mom to repay me. I still haven't received a response. Inexcusable. At least tell me "no".

Today's agenda is as follows: Study, get ready, sell books, lunch w/Kyle at noon.
Study some more for Anthro.
Class at 230-4.
No rendezvous with girl 2. I must refine my focus.
430- peace out to FSU to beat some bulldog bitches!

No clubbing tonight for my life depends on this grade.

Anxiously awaiting next Wednesday,

Nadira

No comments: